:-(
No email yet= No date for Visa interview told us yet (may be set and we just don't know yet)
Remember that old song "So close, so close but still so far away"
Kinda my heart tonight.
We are WAY,WAY past the point where many families adopting from other countries, and even a few adopting from Haiti just go and stay with their child. WE ARE DONE with the Adoption in Haiti and in the United States. How we would JUST GO, but we have been adivsed to not board that airplane until the Visa is printed! So, we will wait. But while I wait I:
Don't wanna do another load of laundry,
or clean the house~again,
or find other busywork to keep my busy (like, wow! The Sunshine today was AWESOME but BOY did I see how much my windows need cleaned!)
just wanna pick up our already packed bags and GO.......
Tommorow email?
I KNOW God is In Control! And I KNOW that when that email comes it will just be a BLUR from then till we are IN THE AIR! But tonight just want to be with Lovely!
I hear you-- if we are at this point during the summer (when I don't teach) it will be incredibly hard for me not to temporarily move to Haiti! I have wanted to for the past two summers already anyway! (the scheming side of me has tried to figure out if I could teach at the HFC school [English] in exchange for a room)
ReplyDeleteOh Lindsay, believe me we've thought of that too! I think I've told you that my husband teaches ESL at out state University so he has said the very same thing! BUT he does not get summers off...bummer! We could go now and start taking his Family leave now, but then we would have a short time at home together all of us when we got home and also have a very hard time finding care for our foster baby while we are gone. SOOOO we wait!
ReplyDeleteTomorrow should be our day :-)
I am praying tomorrow will be your day and you will be on that plane headed to Lovely before you know it :-)
ReplyDelete-Kate