

I have to begin by being brutally honest: I intended to write today and say I would NOT post another blog until the blog where I was able to say: "WE HAVE A VISA APPOINTMENT AND TRAVEL DATE!" These last two days were just killer,extremely hard!
Well, IT TURNS OUT THAT WAS TRUE! Because
"WE HAVE A VISA APPOINTMENT AND TRAVEL DATE!!!!"
Monday Feb 13th Lovely will have her Visa Interview, and should have HER VISA by Wed Feb 15th!!! Rememeber what Jim said he was doing for me for Valentine's Day????
Taking me to the Caribeean and BRINGING HOME OUR DAUGHTER!!! Well, HE WAS RIGHT!!!
We will fly on Thursday or Friday that week and be in Colorado that weekend and back to Oregon the first of the Week............HOME FOREVER!!!! And, guess what her coming home outfit that I packed ONE MONTH ago is???
Of course! A Valentine's Outfit!!!
We are praying tonight that someone IS telling Lovely!
And, a friend just wrote me and said, I guess you just figured out why God said her name was to be LOVELY!
13 DAYS! 13 DAYS! SOON I will post how many hours and minutes and seconds....NOT that we are just a LITTLE BEYOND READY TO GO!
Again we are back to just thanking ALL of you so very much for being with us on this whole wild ride! You have held us up and we appreciate you beyond words!!!
Shelly and Jim
So excited for you!!!! I keep imagining what it will be like to fly to Haiti knowing that this time I don't have to leave my little girl behind - I am so glad you get to live out this reality right now!! Best Valentine's gift, ever!!
ReplyDeleteThank-you so much Denise! What an honor to have someone still waiting so very happy for us! Please know that not for ONE minute will we forget the babies still needing to be home with their Mama's!!!!! And, I also CAN NOT EVEN IMAGINE flying to Haiti and not leaving with my baby girl screaming and crying and my face covered with tears and my heart broken! I can NOT imagine but thanks to the overwhelming love of our Father I WILL! Best Valentine's gift for sure, for sure!!!!
ReplyDelete