Just have to say how much I/WE LOVE PASSING ON OUR PASSION for Foster care and Adoption and how excited we are to look around and see it just really "catching on" in lives all around us! Think I am "almost" as excited tonight about the new adoption dreams people are speaking outloud maybe for the first time, AND the Adoption stories just ALL falling into place for others who have had it as the deep desire of their hearts for years! And, at the same time the families stepping up and saying "so, could you maybe tell me more about being a foster parent!" Awesome!
We are NOT perfect Adoptive parents, and if I let him I am sure our 11 year old would GLADLY write much on that subject too! We are NOT perfect Foster Parents!!!
We are NOT anthing superior to anyone else out there, at all! Really.
We are just people who heard a whisper in our ear and our hearts and knew it was what God had planned for us.....and now want to pass it on! Just had a Brand new about to be Adoptive Mama tell me she didn't want to "burden" me with questions and her excitement about their new journey into adopting! Are you kidding me?! It is our Delight to tell you our story and see what God may have for you!
So, if you ever have thought to yourself "I wonder if they would talk to me about adopting or foster care" the answer is YES~Just ask!!! Maybe give us a few days after Lovely comes home :-) BUT absolutely YES!
Passing it on tonight, can't wait to see who's next~
No comments:
Post a Comment