
YES, Friends YOU READ THAT RIGHT!!!
APPROVED, VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Interview Appointment was at noon today...I knew that but decided not to post the time (too much pressure I think) BUT at 10 AM our time, you'd better believe there was a Prayer Party going on in our house! Elijah has a day off school today so he, I and Baby M were blasting the music, dancing, (they were running through the house) YES, that is what a Prayer Party looks like!
And then, just a short while ago the email came just as quietly and easily as that:
"VISA APPROVED!
Will be printed on Tuesday and picked up on Wednsday~Congratulations!"
It actually took me a minute or two to digest what I was reading before the whooping started to rise up in me and come shouting out of my mouth! Sorry Baby M, know that screaming kinda startled you a bit! BOY OH BOY was it ever cool to have Elijah home for this news! He came running to see what was going on with the crazed woman he knows as Mom.....and I just pointed him toward the email and said "Read!" Of course being 11 and seeing me stunned he wasn't quite sure what he was reading so I had to explain to him, and in doing so think I was kind of explaning to myself as well:
"Lovely's Visa is done, approved, final, for real, SHE IS COMING HOME WITH US IN 4 DAYS,NO MORE WORRIES!"
THEN, the REAL DANCE PARTY BEGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somedays I question what the neighbors wonder about us, most days-like today, I'm sure I KNOW what they think about us: "those crazy, crazy people!"
And, that's just FINE with me! Crazy Baby lovin', Jesus following, love each other and not ashamed to show it people!
" Ok, I can handle that!"
4 DAYS,114 HOURS,6894 MINUTES,413676 SECONDS Till SHE is back in our arms again....
6 DAYS AND we can BOARD THAT PLANE ALL TOGETHER!!!!!
Shell
p.s. Today's picture I am telling myself is Lovely telling her friends the NEWS that she is going HOME WITH HER MAMA AND PAPA, And Doing HER version of the DANCE/SWING/PRAYER PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine the look of our home when she is doing that Dance with her BROTHERS?!!!!
Praise God, praise God!!!!! Can't wait until you go this weekend! I am so happy for your family.
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful that you didn't have to wait days to hear this news!! So glad that God is making the way so smooth for you now. :)
ReplyDeletePraise God!!!!! What a great week for you guys and especially Lovely!!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of her home with her family!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJoining in and agreeing!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful email and I love how you celebrated the news :-)
ReplyDeleteThose 4 days are going to fly by!