
From Elijah:
Today my Mom and Dad told me they have plane tickets and my sister Lovely is REALLY coming home! I'm really excited to be her big brother and can hardly wait to meet her. I can't wait for her to get home. Two years is a really long time to wait to meet your baby sister.I haven't told my class yet because it kinda felt like I didn't know if it really was going to happen. I will tell them now! I wish Mom and Dad could get on the airplane today and just bring her home but know now that she really is coming home and am very happy.I love her already! But, having two 2 year olds might be a little hectic, so I'm glad I have a baby lock on my door :-)
From Shelly: TICKETS ARE BOOKED!!! We will be in Haiti in 11 days! And when we leave Haiti this time LOVELY WILL LEAVE WITH US!
From Jim: I'm still in shock and stunned and absolutely amazed it is really happening! I can't wait to hold Lovely in my arms again and tell her:
"Ou se pitit fi nou! W'ap rete avek nou net!!!!"
(You are our daughter! You're going to live with us Forever!)
From Baby M: Lovely's coming home and she is gonna play with me! I am gonna share with Lovely! I love Lovely!!! I won't bite her, I won't hit her. (Shelly again, hey-it's his words I'm just doing the typing!)
From us ALL: We love you all and Praise God we have you in our lives!
Tears of joy for all of you!!!
ReplyDeleteI love all of this. Especially the baby lock and M not biting. This will be so fun to share with her when she is older.
ReplyDelete