Monday, January 2, 2012

TWO


Tonight on Day Two of the New Year I have just Two words to ask you to pray for:
Passport, and Visa.
Those TWO words really are ALL that we need now after nearly TWO full years of working, waiting, and praying to bring our Precious Lovely Roseline HOME! All that we needed to do has been done. She is Legally OUR Daughter.
Our Paperwork is being looked over TWO times at the Ministry of the Interior where it has been for several weeks, and then.....
they will grant their permission to issue a Passport!
So, this will just be short and sweet, just TWO words:
Passport, Visa.
Huge to us, No problem for the ONE who has been in charge of this process ALL along!
Just TWO
Shelly~Lovely's Mama

5 comments:

  1. Will be praying for you and that you will hear those two words soon!!! I love the photo! The three of you look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoodness were finally nearing the finish line, I wish I could do more than pray! But I know Gods plan is perfect! Were soo close! Wooohoooo! Praise God! I'm soo excited! Ill be fervently on my knees begging for PASSPORT & VISA. STAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx so much friends! And, we were SO HAPPY in this pix....we were together, and the judge has just signed our Adoption Decree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an exciting time! You're going to get those passports and Visa's before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying, my friend. (LOVE the picture!)

    ReplyDelete