As we celebrated the Father redeeming the Day of January 18th by making it now Johanna's Goodbye Day AND Lovely's Passport/Permission to COME HOME DAY many people have asked us to share Johanna's story. To tell the truth, we had never stopped and put it in writing......and , it was NOT an easy thing to do. We did not write ALL the details but we did decide to write a "Readers Digest" condensed version of our life with Johanna and her Goodbye. It was heart wrenching even 12 years later to put it into words and even more so to read it back and see it in print! One day, we will fill in more of the blanks and write that book we have been asked to write SO many times, but for today, wen have an account in print now of the almost 5 amazing Years we had the privilege of caring for Johanna here on this earth...I will NOT say the almost 5 years we had to be her parents, because with her BirthParents (who she joined in Heaven!) we will ALWAYS be her Mama and Papa! We are choosing not to post her story in a public form as it is HER story and is OUR story and as such is too precious to share with just anyone......BUT, if you would like to read her story, send us an email and give us your email and we will send it to you. We would also ask that you not post it or share it publicly, and thank-you for respecting that request-
We truly are who we are today because of Johanna!
Many Blessings,
Shelly
Shelly, I would love read about your precious Johannas story.
ReplyDeleteriggio@sbcglobal.net
thank you for sharing
God Bless you and your family
I would love to hear Johanna's precious story. Thank you so much for being willing to share. breanne@mkzbooks.com
ReplyDeleteThank you for being willing to share the story. I would be honoured to read it. nausfamily@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteShell, I would like to read it. I'm sorry it was so hard but I pray going through it will help to bring you some healing. Love you friend.
ReplyDeleteI am also asking to PLEASE send me her story.
ReplyDeleteThanks I will cherish it.
love, the Thomas'
I would love to read your story.
ReplyDeleteglenkorri@q.com
Bless you.
In Christ,
Korri