Saturday, January 28, 2012

God's Blessing do NOT trickle down they POUR OUT!




God's blessings just keep on pouring down on us and it is SO important to us that HE get's the Glory for EVERY good thing that is happening in our lives!
We could NEVER have written this story in a million years, nor honestly would we want to try.
You have been reading I know of the events of the last 2 weeks: Passport, I600 Final Approval, any day for Visa Interview AND any day to BOOK THOSE TICKETS FOR TRAVEL DAY! The airmiles being donated for one of our ways round trip, and on and on!
Well, this morning the phone rang :-) Think you can guess where I am going! ;-)
On the phone I hear the words "we have _ amount of money we would like to donate towards getting those plane tickets and getting Lovely home!"
What? We were almost there....so close, that this amount being spoken to us was too much, more than we needed! So, we spoke outloud for the first time to someone outside of our home our other "secret prayer"
That we would be able to have enough money to have our Layover on the way home be a long one and be in..........................COLORADO So we could introduce our Adult son and wife AND our Grandbabies whom we have not seen them or our son and our daughter-in-love in ONE full year to Lovely! Well, guess what? NOT ONLY is this generous gift enough to do that, BUT it is enough to also fly Grandma and Big Brother Elijah to Colorado to meet us at the airport and have an AMAZING FAMILY REUNION as they meet Lovely for the first time as well!
ONLY GOD!
Only God would say "I don't just want to take care of every need you have, but I also want to give you the desires of your heart---the wants!"
Yes, there are A WHOLE LOT of details to still work out as Grandma was/is the one person delegated and state approved to stay with our foster son, BUT God is into the details and if this is what HE has for us HE will work each and every single little tiny detail out, and for today I will just have this amazingly silly HUGE smile on my face at the reality of HOW VERY MUCH THE FATHER LOVES EACH ONE OF US!
NOW, SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! My son and wife don't know yet, it's a Surprise! ;-)
Praying for you today!
What are the secret desires of your heart you have only spoken to HIM? Claiming them today for you and knowing how very much the Father wants to bless you with them today too! You see, the GOD of miracles and Blessings I know wants them for YOU TOO! Ask HIM!
P.S. today's pictures are of our first born son, his Gorgeous wife and our two Amazing, take my breath away, Loves of my Life Grandbabies!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This story just keeps getting better and better! I'm in awe of all that God has done...and is continuing to do for you!!! Praise His name! I'm so excited for this Colorado reunion! What a huge blessing! I know God will work out the remaining details. Dancing in my shoes for you! :o)
    In Christ,
    Korri

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing! Love that God knows our desires...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Overjoyed for you all beyond words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Shelly how wonderful! It is so amazing watching everything fall into place for you! I didn't realize it had been a year already since they moved. You are going to have such a great time!

    ReplyDelete