Sunday, January 29, 2012

One more HUGE answer!!



I guess sometime soon you are probably going to get tired of seeing "ding" she posted another blog...BUT then again, you did open it to read it, so you must still be curious! :-)
So, we shared how God is not in the business of trickling down blessings one drip at a time but rather much like the weather we are having today HE POURS THEM DOWN! And, of how we have become so confident and aware that if it is something HE wants to happen it WILL happen just as if it is NOT something HE wants to happen it will not, really just that simply.
Well, I mentioned the amazing gift of the possibility of our 11 year old and Grandma getting to come meet us in Colorado to along with our adult son and family meet Lovely ALL TOGETHER for the first time! This was NOT a NEED but was such a big special request of our hearts to be all together as a family if only for a very short time, BUT there was a HUGE issue of who would stay with our foster baby....who is like a son to us and a brother to Lovely, BUT is not able to go out of state with us,etc. and how his care had to be by another certified and medically delegated foster family,
well, after exhausting all our ideas and resources since most everyone we know who has medical babies is "full" while standing and spending our monthly 4 plus hours of doing Elijah's hair I had plenty of time to pray and think and God brought a name to my mind. I suggested it to Jim and he said to "go for it" ask them, and when I wrote to the other Foster Mama her reply was "when I read of your great news of the whole family going to meet in Colorado but M's name was not mentioned I thought to myself: I wonder if they are going to need respite care?!" And less then 24 hours later she and her husband have both prayed and then said yes they are willing! (and, they just so happen to have 3 wonderful teen daughters who love Baby M and no foster babies at all for the moment....nice job GOD!) We still have another big hurdle to jump over in getting it all set up with the state.....BUT again "If God wants it to happen, it will happen!"
Stay tuned, sure I will have more news to share SOON!
Holding on tight for the ride~
Shelly and Jim

2 comments:

  1. You just keep it up-- a blog a day until Lovely's home to stay! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell you what, the way things are happening so fast there sure is a lot to share and PRAISE about! And, love to have so many cheering us on!!!
    Shell

    ReplyDelete