











As we wait for OUR BABY to really be here in our arms, I thought I share a few glimpses of some of the babe's that have passed through our home and hearts these last few years! Enjoy :-)
(first is Dannielle--she started it all! Then "D" the first foster baby, "A", then I think a pix of "M" and "J" our Grandbabies!! Then next baby "A"....and when I get them on the computer will be "K" then "M" and "G" and "S" bringing the total of foster babies that we have had come through our home and hearts in just under 4 years to 7!!! ***they are NOT in the order that I said, so I guess it's a game of Guess which baby is which!*** (not all loaded, will keep trying!)
I Love seeing all your pics, but...especially the ones of the adorable little blonde headed boy! :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHmmmmmm, I wonder whose son that little adorable blond headed sweetie could be?!
ReplyDelete