Friday, August 13, 2010


Hi all~
So, Jim is going to be able to go between his teaching terms to Haiti to
MEET OUR DAUGHTER LOVELY ROSELINE!!!! We are so exctied for him to see her in person
and to be able to meet Dr. B the Director of the Orphanage. We do not get to bring her home, yet.....but for him to be able to touch her, hold her, take good pictures of her, and know that she is real is mind-blowing! Pray for his safe trip as it will be VERY fast, and for anything in the process of bringing her home that God may be able to accomplish while he is in Haiti!!! And, thanks so much for sharing in our joy with us :-)
Have a Blessed weekend~Shelly
p.s. Of course the baby in the pix if NOT Lovely Roseline, but it is a great one of Jimmy lovin on baby "K" one of R babies~

6 comments:

  1. So how do you pronounce Roseline? I love her full name by the way! I take it that is what it will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are pronoucing it: Razaline (in Kreyol it would actually have more of a W sound at the start...but this is our compromise) And, yes----we are going with her full name being:Lovely Roseline Jamieson :-) I bought 2 little sundresses tonight on the way home from work for Jim to take for her to wear for Pictures with him, made me cry outloud in the store as I stood there and picked them out from the clearance rack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I can't even imagine. How exciting to be able to buy clothes for her and see her in them. I can't wait for her to be here for you to hold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the newest pics. She is a living doll, and I really love her "new" full name, it is simply beautiful and perfect! I am so excited at least Jim gets to go and hold her, and you have gotten to choose clothing for her, what a wonderful feeing. :)Congratulations Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jen----you KNOW my heart and the pain of the wait! I say this is our Labor pains............and they are LONG! Mandy, you are such a great supporter and encourager! Thanks for that both of you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just thinking----when Jim comes home with pictures of him actually holding Lovely Roseline, I will replace this picture, or add it! How cool that will be!

    ReplyDelete