Sleep in peace sweet baby girl may the angels watch over you and keep you until I can hold you in my arms! You are loved, adored, and so very wanted!!!! Can't wait to see you smile when Jesus brings you reason to smile! Sleep baby, sleep~Mama
Carol, and I will give an even bigger one to Gracie then we can watch them both smile, and bounce around the house!!!!!!!!!! Mandy, I agree! Even though she is not smiling she does not look quite as stressed.
Such a sweety pie! I am gonna give her a great big lollipop and then take a picture of her big smile =) ~Carol
ReplyDeleteAww, I love that one because she looks so comfortable and peaceful in her arms.
ReplyDeleteCarol, and I will give an even bigger one to Gracie then we can watch them both smile, and bounce around the house!!!!!!!!!! Mandy, I agree! Even though she is not smiling she does not look quite as stressed.
ReplyDelete