Saturday, July 31, 2010

5 comments:

  1. I was looking at the pictures you commented on from Haiti and I have to say I am so sure she IS in the picture with your friend Kazen. Yay for getting to see more of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!!! I needed that today!!! Having a day where I just want to be holding "my baby" and having trouble waiting :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure understand that. She will be in your arms so soon. I have been watching my prayers for multiple friends be answered in front of my eyes this week. They have been very sick for about the same amount of time as you have been waiting. There time has finally come and I'm sure you are next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to add this. I'm sure you already no this but... I was looking at that photo album again and there are at least 5 pictures of her. I was so excited to see that. Now I'm facebook stalking your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Aimee's Mommy!! Thank-you so much for that!!!! I am going to believe that tonight too!!! And, I too believe those pictures are Lovely Roseline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, to have Jim bring home pix and video himself and then this time of "wondering" will be over---thank God!

    ReplyDelete