It's Christmas Eve and as I write sitting in the Airport in Port Au Prince Haiti a new family is waiting for the flight to the U.S.A. to arrive!!! Is it us and Lovely....No, not this time. But are we thrilled??? Over the top thrilled!! A Papa and a Mama and their 2 Beautiful Haitian children will soon board that plane and within hours be arriving to an Airport full of family to greet them and the Merriest Christmas I would guess they have ever had! Soon, very soon, that WILL BE US! For this week before Christmas I will rest and rejoice in the Miracles that DID happen this week! (ALL in a week when we were told a few weeks ago that NOTHING would happen at this time in Haiti!! Guess the Father knew Better!)
Sung or Hummed to the tune of 12 Days of Christmas:
"On the week before Christmas OUR TRUE LOVE gave to us~
(us being all of us adopting from Haiti and the USA!)
2 Children whose Mama and Papa just arrived to bring them home! And are now in the Airport ready to return to the USA!!!
2 Long awaited Adoption Decrees!!!
4 Deeply Desired Passports!!!
1 AMAZING New Birth Parent Interview
1 Super Duper Helpful Senator!
1 Legally Free Child here in the USA!
Many,Many new Adopting Friends.......
And many, many Beautiful pictures of our Babies/Kiddos! :-)
And a renewed heart of Thanksgiving, Hope and Resting in HIM!
(Please feel free to ADD your miracles, answers to prayer and Blessings God
brought to you this week as I KNOW I only know of these and I am SURE there are
many more!)
WOW!!!!
What a wonderful week we have had in the world of Haitian Adoption!!
Just wanted to say once more how very much I appreciate all of you and as you look at this list realize how very, very soon a HUGE group of our babies/kiddos WILL BE HOME!
Praise God and Merry Christmas to you all!
Shelly and Jim ~Lovely's Mama and Papa
Shelly - thanks for your post on my blog. I've been reading yours like crazy trying to get your story. Your tickers, where in Haiti you're adopting from, where you're at in the process. I'd love to connect!
ReplyDeletekaren.gigure@yahoo.com