Thursday, July 22, 2010


We have so much to say, and it is sooooo late----but, had to tell you and show you our baby girl! Her name (for this time) is Lovely Roseline (we will have to tell you the pronunciation it's a bit funky, but we love it!!!!) she is 17 months old and she IS our daughter! We love you all for praying for us, and loving us, and supporting us so much. Now, we need to PRAY HER HOME!!! Shell

7 comments:

  1. She is so adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her little face and just want to give her a big hug. I'm sure you do too even more than me. And I love that she is the same age as Aimee! They can grow up together and be such good friends. I'm so excited for you! I'm sending happy hugs to you and praying so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to finally put a pictures with the prayers! :) What a beautiful little girl, we will be praying for a super fast transition into her forever home!!! :) Much love to you all! ~J~

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE! Congrats! Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks friends! I don't know if you can see it, but this Mama's eyes see that there is a BIG tear in my baby girl's eyes :-( Soon, baby girl, soon! Shell

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's beautiful! Truly Lovely! Yay God! I'll be praying that she is home with you SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jim, Shelly and Elijah!
    Congratulations on the addition to your family! What a lovely little girl... and I told Mom and Betsy the other day that I'll bet she'd be from Haiti, and I was right! Perfect place for you to receive a child from.
    Well when all is finally done, and she is here in your arms.. let me know if you might need any clothes. I have SO MANY that I bought for the kids that I haven't sent yet, and I know they wouldn't mind being an outfit or two short..(she doesn't wear clothes that often anyway...looking at pictures...lol)
    Anyway, congratulations again.. and thanks for letting me know where to look for your update. I guess I'm trying to subscribe and all that good stuff, so anything that comes from me (Debbie Loftin) will come through from Cat-rina.

    Praying for her to make the trip SOON!

    Love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did see it Shell, it makes me so sad. But I know she will be in your arms soon and it will all be a distant memory. Praying every day!

    ReplyDelete