

Well, on the adoption front the good news is that our paperwork is still in Haiti. All we do now is sit and wait……..and wait……..and wait.............
It’s a sometimes a good feeling to know that it is really out of our hands. That there is absolutely nothing we can do about it but completely trust God! That our "job" now is just to pray everyday (many,many times a day!!!)for our child, our sweet,sweet daughter,our adoption, and that God would give us favor. That’s all we can do..........BUT wait, it is the BEST WE CAN DO! I keep telling myself our adoption is in HIS hands that are far bigger than mine. HE is fully capable of handling our adoption and moving it along. HE doesn’t need my help. We just need to be patient. Ouch!!!!!It does not mean that I do not pause and let a little tear come out when I stop to buy a swim/life-jacket for baby Micah, but wait to buy one for Lovely. Or that I do not day-dream and night-dream EVERY day and night of Lovely running through the house with Elijah and Micah laughing and playing and hearing her sweet voice calling out for "Mama" oh, that happens over and over every day and night! If I let myself I could really work myself up into a sad, sad place wondering all the "whys" of why and how it is looking this way for our family and most of all for Lovely. But, the Father has tenderly been teaching me that HE is never surprised by how things are happening and that HE can ALWAYS be trusted,repeat: HE CAN ALWAYS BE TRUSTED..........oh, I wish I had already learned that lesson, and many times shake myself wondering just what will it take for me to learn it. But, for now we are "making ready" the place in our home for our Lovely! Planning all that we as a family will do when her arrival finally comes and trying very hard to live in this moment we are in right now with a heart and spirit of faith and thanksgiving. Knowing that one day this time, ALL of this time will be ALL a part of the beautiful picture that has made us a family of faith,joy, and Love!
Still trusting,praying, and thanking Jesus for our Lovely!
Me too! Well that got me crying! Im praying too my friend!
ReplyDelete