Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Huge news on such a huge day~

I have waited,
and prayed,
and thought,
and struggled about sharing this news,
because it will bring many more questions from people I am sure, but I have to tell you!
Yesterday,January 18,2011 was exactly 11 years from the day we had to say "See you later, till we meet again" to our precious Johanna as she left this world to go and live with Jesus! She was made perfect, and her pain was complete, she was whole-finally; BUT the hole in our hearts was enormous, and still is! On this day, when each year we stop and feel again all that we went through that day and the many days, weeks, and months before that day- this is what the Father did:
And then, there it was, as simple and yet GIGANTIC as could be, the email that contained ALL the documents we need to file Lovely's I600 (which is the form to apply for a visa for her to leave Haiti!) It was just unspeakable to see the title of the email, and then read it and then even more so to open the attachment and see ALL the documents in French and in English ready for us to send it............and the tears that I had so far held in this day just poured out!!!!!
This is BY NO MEANS the last step! BUT, it is such an important step!!! And such a gift for the Father to give this to us on Johanna's Goodbye day!
Lovely IS COMING HOME! SHE IS!
We still do NOT know what day that will actually be, but we DO know that God is doing miracles, moving mountains, and ALWAYS IN CONTROL!
Hanging on tight still for the ride!!!!
Shell

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Thanks be to God! You knew just what your heart needed! It was like a huge HUG from our heavenly Father to the two of you. We serve an awesome God!
    I know God will open other doors and make a way even when we may see none...Good things come to those that wait...THANKS for being faithful to share your story. Sending many HUGS and prayers your way!
    By the way, I have a blog page too...it is:
    http://www.bringinglovelyhome.blogspot.com/
    Blessings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...I copied your blog address...Boy is my face red! LOL! :) Here is my actually blog site address:
    http://hoovstirsjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete